by | |
Workin' on That Speed Thing

Intervals yesterday at 8:45 PM. Work's been extra busy again, and I needed a 1.5 hour nap first (see previous post). The plan called for 5 x 1200s. I had hoped to do them on the track near our house, but the football team was practicing on the field, so I settled for the road. Goal to hit a 7:45 pace was 5:49/1200. One way was uphill, and one way was downhill, hence the times:

6:06
5:40
5:57
5:41
5:45

Even though my splits were all over the place, the average wasn't too bad - 5:49.8.

Steve's off to the doughnut run this weekend. This is one time that I'm not sad that I work. The whole concept sort of makes me nauseous.

I've been putting the finishing touches on my official 2008 schedule, and I'm super excited. Post coming soon!

3 comments:

Jumper 2.0

You ARE working on that speed thing.

Good Job!

GoBigGreen

Super times! Now if the rain wind and snow go away you can be even faster w/o fear of slipping along.
Julia

Nat

I need to start doing that too. You're doing great with the speed!